Keeping the house, the kids and the hubby without breaking the bank, the earth, the people I love, or myself.

O Not a Tree, O Not a Tree, We're saving Forests Aren't We




Honey, have you seen the coat rack?



















Someone got board.























There's a lot going on here.  A village down below and*everything* raining down on it.  Wait.  What is that? Is there a tree in there? 






















 
It's not a pine tree, anyway. 
Festive stolen street sign you've got there.
Who put all the deco's on the Festivus Pole?  This is going on my List of Grievances! 
Well isn't that special? 

1 comments:

Unknown 10:37 AM  

Nice ideas for decorating Christmas tree! Nice photos. Your blog is really cool! See also this amazing blog.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Saving money. Saving graces. Raising children, husbands and, sometimes, cats. Laughing. Living. Thinking. Doing. Life in the Niagara Region of Ontario.

About Me

I am a happily married woman with four children and various cats and kittens (fosters). I love to read and my favourite authors are George RR Martin, Thomas Hardy, Raymond Carver, PD James, Kurt Vonnegut, J. K. Rowling, and Margaret Atwood. I know there are only three women in that list (and none of them American), so if you'd like to suggest some I'm willing to give them a shot! And yes, I am an American living in Canada. (Hence the nick -- CannedAm.) I like it here. There are things about the states that I miss, but my love is here and this country has things to offer that my own does not. Things that make my quality of life much better than it ever was in Ohio. Guess I'm stuck here. Though there's a nice spot in the Appalachian hills where I'd love to spend my retirement.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP